- A structured holdall crafted from cotton gabardine.
- Woven in England, gabardine is the fabric invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879 to protect from the elements.
- The design features hand-stitched rolled leather handles, a zip top with oversize leather zip pulls and a detachable shoulder strap.
- Detailed with a rich leather trim, the bag is finished with a luggage lock and hand-painted edges.
Features & Care
- 44 x 24.5 x 22cm
- 17.3 x 9.6 x 8.7in
- 100% cotton with leather trim
- Check cotton lining
- Made in Italy