- A trench coat in cotton gabardine featuring lining printed with iconic landmarks. Inspired by a vintage print, the motif is developed from hand-drawn artwork by the Burberry design team.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A closely cut design, the trench coat features raglan sleeves, a belted waist and narrow button closure.
- Heritage details include a gun flap, epaulettes, narrow storm shield and belted cuffs.
Features & Care
- Coat length: 93cm/36.6in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 42 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% silk
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy