- A cotton gabardine trench coat with contrast floral jacquard facing and undercollar.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Kensington modern fit, the trench coat is tailored to the body with slim set-in sleeves.
- The coat is detailed with leather cuff straps and heritage-inspired epaulettes, gun flap and storm shield.
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Jacquard panels: 54% polyester, 26% polyamide, 20% silk
- Dry clean