Free returns are available worldwide for all full price items within 30 days of shipping and all sale items within 14 days of receipt, provided the return conditions specified below are met.
Please note that it is not possible to return the following items:
- Personalised items
- Bespoke items
Please note that it is not possible to return the following items using the free returns service:
- Nail polish
Instructions are provided below.
Please note: This does not affect your statutory rights or your ability to cancel your fragrance and nail polish order in accordance with the terms for cancellations.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PURCHASE
1. Place the item(s) in the original shipping box.
2. Complete the Returns Form and place it in the box.
3. Attach the Returns Label to the outside of the box and seal the parcel securely.
4. Visit www.ups.com and click 'Contact UPS' at the bottom left of the screen.
5. Call the UPS Customer Service telephone number to arrange a collection.
6. Please have your Returns Label ready in order to provide information.
Important:We do not accept liability for goods returned using any method other than our collection service.
For any further queries, please Contact Us.
- Purchases must be returned from the original shipping country with the original Returns Form.
- Items returned must be in their unused original condition with all Burberry item tags attached and any related accessories or instruction booklets included.
- Incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled or altered returns, or anything Burberry reasonably believes has been used, will not be accepted and therefore sent back to the customer.
- Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser's method of payment.
- On receipt of a return, we will process the refund as soon as possible. We estimate refunds will be made by the provider of your payment method within 7-10 working days. Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK public holidays.
- Please retain your Shipping Note until you have received your refund.
- If the item which you are returning was purchased in a currency other than your local currency, any refund will be paid in the same currency as purchase. Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the original price paid.
Currently orders cannot be exchanged online. Please return your order to us within 30 days of the shipping date for all full price items and within 14 days for all sale items for a refund using the free return service, ensuring that the return conditions are met. A new order can be placed through Burberry.com at any time or if you Contact Us you can place an order via our Customer Service team.
Alternatively, orders can be returned for an exchange in Burberry mainline stores within the country of shipping.
Items returned will be refunded to the original purchaser via the original method of payment. Please return the goods to us within 30 days of the shipping date for all full price items and within 14 days of the receipt for all sale items, with the exception of the following:
- Personalised items
- Bespoke items
Please use the free return service and ensure the return conditions are met.
Please note that fragrance and nail polish items may not be returned using the free returns service. If you wish to return a fragrance or nail polish item using any other collection or postal service, you will be required to pay the costs of returning the item.
In certain circumstances, before your order has been dispatched, we may be able to cancel your order. Please contact us by telephone as soon as possible after placing your order and Customer Service will advise if cancellation is available.
Please note, we are unable to combine orders, change the size, edit your billing and shipping details or add pieces to an existing order once it has been placed.
DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS
Under applicable distance selling legislation or under statutory consumer protection laws of your country of residence to the extent applicable, you may have a right to cancel orders for certain items purchased from Burberry.com within a statutory cooling-off period. For orders placed on Burberry.com, there is a cooling-off period of 14 days from the day after the date on which the item in question was received.
Please note that this cancellation right does not apply to certain items including (without limitation):
- Goods made to your specification or goods which have been clearly personalised, including, for example, personalised Runway Made to Order items.
- Services, if we have started to provide the services before the end of the 14 day cancellation period.
- Burberry Bespoke orders.
TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER
Please provide Burberry with written notice by registered post to Burberry, Horseferry House, Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2AW or by email to email@example.com, in each case within the statutory cooling-off period and giving details of the items ordered, and (where appropriate) their delivery date and the date of receipt of the item(s). For customers in the EU only, you may choose, but are not obliged, to use the model cancellation form below to notify Burberry that you wish to cancel your order. If you choose to do so, please follow the instructions on the form.
MODEL CANCELLATION FORM
Please copy and paste the form below, complete the details and return the form either by registered post to Burberry, Horseferry House, Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2AW or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
London SW1P 2AW
I [ (name) ] hereby give notice that I cancel my
- contract of sale of the following goods:
- SPECIFY GOODS
Ordered on DATE and/or received on DATE
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper):
IF YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED
If you exercise your right of cancellation after the item has been shipped, please replace the item securely in its original packaging and return it to us with your shipping note.
Please note: the free collection service is not available for the cancellation of fragrance and nail polish orders. If you cancel your order and return the item(s) using any other collection or postal service, you will be required to pay the costs of returning the item(s).
Please note this is not a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 or under any statutory consumer protection laws applicable in your country of residence.
Due to the nature of Burberry Bespoke and personalised, returns, changes or cancellations are not accepted once an order has been placed. This does not affect your statutory rights.
For any further queries on Burberry Bespoke please contact our dedicated Burberry Bespoke team who will be happy to assist.
Non-personalised Runway Made to Order items can be returned in accordance with our usual return conditions, or cancelled in accordance with your legal rights. Personalised Runway Made to Order items cannot be returned, changed or cancelled once an order has been placed. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The Returns & Cancellations Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office, Citizens Advice Bureau or the equivalent in your jurisdiction.