- A cotton gabardine trench coat.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A closely cut design, the trench coat features set-in sleeves, a belted waist and single breasted button closure.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, a narrow storm shield and belted cuffs.
- Coat length: 90cm/35.4in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy