- The trench coat is crafted in a heavy cotton gabardine fabric.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A closely cut design, the trench coat features set-in sleeves, a belted waist and narrow button closure.
- Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back.
- A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
Features & Care
- Coat length: 84cm/33.1in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy