- A double-breasted trench coat crafted in cotton gabardine.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Wiltshire modern fit, the coat is tailored to the body, with slim raglan sleeves.
- Heritage details include a gun flap, epaulettes, storm shield, belted cuffs and a distinctive check undercollar.
Features & Care
- Coat length: 98cm/38.6in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England