- A double-breasted trench coat crafted in cotton gabardine.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Wiltshire modern fit, the coat is tailored to the body, with slim raglan sleeves.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, storm shield and belted cuffs, and the design is finished with a check undercollar.
- A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
- Coat length: 98cm/38.6in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Lining: check cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England