- The Kensington is a modern fit trench coat, tailored to the body, with slim set-in sleeves.
- The single-breasted design is crafted in cotton gabardine. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- Referencing the original Burberry trench coat, it features heritage-inspired epaulettes, belted cuffs and a rain shield.
Features & Care
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size M as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in the United Kingdom