- A cotton gabardine trench coat with a check undercollar.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A modern cut design, the trench coat features raglan sleeves, a belted waist and double breasted button closure.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, storm shield, throat latch and belted cuffs.
- Coat length: 78cm/30.7in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Lining: check cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Dry clean
- Made in England