- A double-breasted cotton gabardine trench coat with smooth raglan sleeves and a belted waist.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1897, cotton gabardine is a refined, tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against wind and rain.
- Heritage epaulettes, gun flap and rain shield reference the original Burberry trench coat, while a check undercollar adds distinctive detail.
- Coat length: 99cm/39in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Check lining
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Dry clean
- Made in the United Kingdom