- Created to celebrate the launch of My Burberry, the new fragrance for women.
- A cotton gabardine trench cape with oversize buttons.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- With a hook-and-eye closure at the neck, the double-breasted piece falls symmetrically over the body, referencing cape designs produced by Burberry since the late 1880s.
- Gun flaps and a storm shield are inspired by the iconic trench coat, while a contrast check undercollar completes the design.