- A directional aviator-style trench coat crafted from cotton gabardine with a sheep shearling collar.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- The coat features smooth leather panels at the sleeves, undercollar, pockets and double throat latch.
- Heritage-inspired epaulettes, a gun flap, storm shield and button-tab cuffs complete the double-breasted design.
Features & Care
- 100% cotton
- Sleeves, undercollar and trim: 100% lambskin
- Collar: 100% farmed sheep shearling, ovis aries
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist leather clean