- A cotton gabardine trench jacket with contrast trim detailing.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- Set-in sleeves and a belted waist give the jacket a structured, feminine silhouette.
- Heritage features include epaulettes, cuff belts and gun flap.
- Jacket length: 65cm/25.6in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Specialist dry clean